Careers at Community Nurse!
Are you mission-minded? Does working with a team of individuals to solve a common social need inspire you? Community Nurse Health Center (CNHC) may be a good fit for you! In addition to serving the low-income patients of Chicago’s western suburbs and other nearby communities, CNHC is a viable economic resource and member of the La Grange Business Association (LGBA) and West Suburban Chamber of Commerce and Industry (WSCCI). In short, CNHC also provides jobs!
Since 1921, CNHC has been a health care leader providing services to residents of the near western suburbs of Chicago, and since 2012 has been a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) focused on removing barriers to essential health care for the low-income population residing here. We are looking for dedicated and talented professionals who are mission-minded individuals committed to providing affordable, accessible and high-quality care to people in need.
Community Nurse Health Center comprises a team of individuals dedicated to lifting-up the children and adults in our service area that might otherwise “fall through the cracks” and who may not have received the medical, dental, and behavioral health care they need. Our skilled health care professionals have an evidence-based approach to the practice of integrated physical, oral, and behavioral health and there is a synergy among our health care teams that our patients benefit from in the delivery of health care.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Community Nurse Health Center provides equal employment opportunities to all prospective employees and current employees and expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of CNHC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
How to Apply
Community Nurse Health Center
ATTN: Human Resources
23 Calendar Avenue
La Grange, IL 60525
PLEASE – No phone calls.
Due to high volume of responses, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
For information on our current Volunteer Opportunities, please see here.
- Patient Services Representative, Dental Site, Full-Time
- Family Physician, Full-Time
- Medical Assistant, Full-Time
- Vice President of Behavioral Health, Full-Time
Community Nurse Health Center offers:
Employment Related Benefits
- Safe, professional and clean work environments with the tools to get the job done
- Strong, qualified leadership team
- Competitive salaries comparative to other Community Health Centers
- An environment that values its employees as its greatest asset through providing:
- Continuing Education Benefit for qualifying employees
- Paid Maternity, Parental and/or Adoption Leave for qualifying employees
- Ongoing job-related training
- Outstanding record of building indigenous leadership
- Promoting from within
- Employee recognition
- Employee Referral Fee
- 16 PTO (Paid Time Off) days
- 8 holidays annually
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Illness Bank (EIB)
Employee-Elected Voluntary Benefits
- Medical Health Insurance
- Dental Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Retirement Plan
- Malpractice Insurance
- Continuing Education and CME Benefit
- Deferred compensation
- Bonus Structure
- BLS – Basic Life Support updates
- Licensure renewal reimbursement